Kidney Cleanse Tea, 40 SV
Approved by the International Scientific and Research Committee of Experts
The product was approved by the International Scientific and Research Committee of Experts on diseases of the urogenital system, as well as by the Chinese Medical Research Institute of the use of medicinal herbs.
This medication is anti-inflammatory, antipyretic, antibacterial, diuretic. It promotes the dissolution of kidney stones and gallstones, dissolves calcifications in the joints, reduces cravings for alcohol.
Presentation: 2.5 g * 30 bags.
Black tea, cat whisker grass, East Asian arrowroot (root of pueraria montana), polygonatum sibiricum, European ginseng.
• chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis, inflammation of the urethra (urethritis), urinary inconti-nence, frequent urination (pollakiuria), renal failure;
• inflammation of the prostate gland, decrease in sexual functions;
• cholecystitis, cholelithiasis;
• the initial stage of ischemic disease, arterial hypertension, high level of cholesterol in the blood, heart failure, circulatory disorders in the brain, heart and skeletal muscles;
• diabetes, gout, hormonal disorders, age spots, acne, constipation, bad breath (halitosis), insomnia, lumbar pain.
Directions for use:
Brew 5-10 minutes in uncool boiling water (70-80 °C) and drink 2-3 times a day (be-fore 19:00).