Pain Relief Orthopedic Plaster (for joints), 5 SV
Orthopedic Plaster (for joints) to restore the function of the spine and joints.
It is protection, restoration of the functions of the spine and articular surfaces, prevention of their premature aging. The composition of herbs contributes to the regeneration processes, has analgesic, tonic, anti-inflammatory actions, normalizes metabolism, blood supply and the cellular structures of the skin, eliminates edema, directly restores the struc-ture and strength of cartilage and connective tissue, inhibits the degeneration of cartilage.
Health-improving orthopedic plaster is made according to the recipe of Ancient Eastern healers. It is made with the use of the latest modern technologies and corresponds to the international quality standard GMP. The plaster passed clinical trials and has been referred to the category of health and preventive products. It is safe, contains herbs grown in environmentally friendly areas.
• has an anesthetic effect, improves blood circulation, relieves puffiness;
• improves metabolism;
• relieves the condition during spondylopathy, prolapse of the lumbar intervertebral disc, sciatica;
• relieves pain and inflammation during rheumatoid arthritis, shoulder and elbow periarthritis, interscapular ganglionic pain;
• helps during lumbosacral radiculitis;
• relieves symptoms of arthritis, osteoarthritis of the knee joints, heel spurs;
• used for injuries, feet callus;
• used for excessive deposition of adipose tissue in the area of the VII cervical verte-bra (withers).
Additional recommendations on the use of recreational and preventive plasters:
• during orthopedic problems of the spine, the best result is the imposition of two plasters at the same time: one should be applied in the lumbosacral region, the second in the cervico-scapular region (in places of localization of pain);
• during inflammatory processes, the plaster is stuck onto the painful spot or on both sides of the spine;
• during sciatica, one plaster is stuck onto the sacral area, the second - on the heel area on the outer side of the heel;
• for pain in the knee joint, the best effect is given by the imposition of two plasters simultaneously on both sides of the knee - on the left and on the right;
• in case of localization of pain in the places of projection of the internal organs — the liver, gallbladder, kidneys – one plaster is recommended (special care should be taken if stones are present);
• for problems with the bladder (cystitis), it is recommended to put one orthopedic plaster on the sacral area and one urological plaster on the pubis (projection of the bladder);
• for problems of the uterus and ovaries, the best effect is given by the imposition of two plasters (one – on the stomach, the second – on the sacrum), plus the use of a tampon;
• for colds (bronchitis, tracheitis), two plasters are used (one on the sternum, the second between the shoulder blades), depending on the areas of the lung in which the inflammatory process takes place.
Millettia reticulata, cistanche saline, draria, cytium, large-serrated angelica, safflower, gynura pinnatifida, corydalis yanhusuo, Bornei camphor.