Healing Tampon, 7.5 SV
Tampon for treatment and prevention of gynecological diseases.
Sanitary phytotampons are an invention of traditional Tibetan medicine, a mixture of the experience of the Ancient Eastern healers and high technologies. They were created for the treatment and prevention of gynecological diseases.
The tampon is a small herbal ball with a diameter of 1 cm in sterile gauze with an attached thread. The components of therapeutic tampons are specially selected mixtures of Tibetan medicinal herbs which gave a positive result in the treatment of many gynecologi-cal diseases even before the advent of chemical pharmaceutics.
It is an effective and universal remedy in the fight against many female diseases. When using tampons, a pronounced cosmetic effect is observed: pigment spots disappear, the complexion is improved, the number and depth of wrinkles are reduced, the shape of the breast is improved (the breast becomes more toned).
• inflammation of the pelvic organs (inflammation of the uterus, tubes and ovaries);
• disorder of the menstrual cycle (menstrual pain, PMS, violation of the cycle, etc.);
• polyposis, polycystic ovary syndrome;
• pathology of the cervix uteri (erosion, cervicitis, leukoplakia, dysplasia, endome-triosis, endometrial hyperplasia);
• candidiasis (yeast infection), fungal infections;
• trichomonas vaginitis, cystitis;
• health-preventive course involves the use of 6 tampons. During chronic diseases, it is necessary to undergo 2-3 courses (12-18 tampons) and more;
• in case of a normal menstrual cycle, it is recommended to use 2 tampons during a month for preventive treatment in order to effectively normalize the microbial flora;
• after unprotected sexual intercourse, it is sufficient to use 1 tampon to prevent sex-ually transmitted diseases;
• when visiting a pool, sauna, bath, after swimming in open water (river, lake, sea) 1 tampon is enough to preserve the normal microbial flora of the vagina.
• correspond to the GMP (international quality standard);
• are manufactured in strictly sterile conditions;
• do not contain chemical additives;
• more than 1,000 clinical trials have been completed, confirming that tampons are safe, non-toxic, and have no side effects.
Saffron, Borneo camphor, yellow sophora, selinum fruits, rose petals.
Directions for use:
1. Open the package with clean hands. Preliminary hold the tampon in warm water for 1-1.5 minutes, lubricate the insertion site with any intimate gel or sterile oil. It is also recommended to hold the tampon in olive or sea buckthorn oil for vaginal dryness and cervical erosion before inserting it.
2. Before using the tampon, unwind the twisted thread. You can tie a knot at the end for convenience.
3. Before introducing, relax maximally and gently insert the tampon into the vagina as deep as possible to the posterior fornix (between the cervix and the posterior wall of the vagina), the part of the thread should be outside. In case of correct insertion, you will not feel the tampon inside.
4. After 3 days, the tampon must be removed by gently pulling the tip of the thread.
5. After removal, it is necessary to thoroughly syringe the vagina with herbal decoc-tion or saline solution (at least 2 liters). After 24 hours, you can use another tampon.
1. The use of tampons is prohibited during critical days, as well as for pregnant women and virgins.
2. Do not use for people who are allergic to any component of the phytotampons.
3. Tampons are for vaginal use only.
4. During the use of tampons it is prohibited to be sexually active. In case you want to have sexual intercourse, you must remove the tampon and do douching (syringe); after 3 hours you can have sexual intercourse.
5. Do not use tampons for 3 days before and after critical days.