The biggest discovery of the 1990s is that the main substance of the brain is do-cosohexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), which predetermine human intelligence. This most important discovery led to a wave of global brainwashing. In the United States at the Resolution of Congress No101 it was decided to call the 90-99 years ‘the decade of the brain’; in Japan, when adopting legislation of the 1990s, it was decided that all products replacing baby food should contain both EPA and DHA. In Japan, the intelligence of the population rises every 10 years by more than 7.7%, which is significant-ly higher than in the other countries where the growth of intelligence is increased by 1.7% in 10 years. The question of the rapid absorption of EPA and DHA has become a hot topic in the world.
To obtain SHENGLONG fish oil, fat from the head and eye area of deep-sea fish is used; the extracts are produced at low temperatures. In one SHENGLONG fish oil capsule (500 mg), the content of DHA and EPA exceeds 50%. Studies have shown that when the ratio of DHA content > 300 mg and of EPA > 300 mg, the actual concentration is more than 60%. Experts in the field of medicine in America believe that if the concentration of fish oil is more than 50%, then it helps to restore the cardiovascular system, and if the con-centration of fish oil is less than 40%, then such products have a preventive effect.
1. Omega-3 plays a huge role for the cardiovascular system. It is for good reason that Omega-3 is considered to be a vessel cleaner, because fish oil:
• reduces blood clotting activity;
• accelerates healing processes inside the vascular wall;
• cleans the walls of blood vessels from lipid deposits (plaques);
• prevents thrombosis;
• improves microcirculation;
• dilates blood vessels.
As a result, blood flow through the vessels is accelerated, the blood is diluted, the elasticity of the blood vessels is improved and blood pressure is normalized, oxygen reaches all cells of the body, and most importantly reaches the brain and the heart.
Therefore, the probability of falling ill with such terrible diseases as coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, myocardial infarction, and cerebrovascular disorders is markedly reduced. These diseases are the most important danger to human life.
Besides, the fish oil is effective for arrhythmia, coronary heart disease, heart failure, cardiomyopathy, varicose veins.
2. Fish oil has an anti-oncological effect. Scientists have come to the unequivocal conclusion that Omega-3 can prevent the growth of cancer tumors, especially for hor-mone-dependent tumors - the uterus, prostate, and also the lungs. In particular, cancer of the reproductive organs for women in Japan, China, and Malaysia due to national dietary habits with traditionally high Omega-3 levels are much less common than for women in Western countries.
3. It promotes healing of the brain and increase of intelligence, it is the ‘gold’ for children suffering from cerebral palsy that improves children’s and adolescent’s memory, ameliorates thinking and understanding skills, improves intelligence and performance, pre-vents the appearance of symptoms of dementia and memory loss for the elderly, has an effective function of recovery, care and prevention.
4. It has anti-inflammatory effects, especially for inflammatory diseases of the joints, which is more common for young people. And for older people with degenerative changes in the joints, such as osteoarthritis, there is an improvement in the nutrition of cartilage tis-sue when taking Omega-3. Omega-3 is also indicated for: diseases of the upper respiratory tract and lungs, gastrointestinal tract, liver, skin diseases such as neurodermatitis, psoriasis, etc.
5. Fish oil has a positive effect on many organs, improves eyesight, especially dur-ing diabetes, cataracts, glaucoma, accelerates the healing processes of mucous membrane and skin, regulates fat metabolism, increases vitality and efficiency.
6. Fish oil has a healing effect during atrophic gastritis, inflammation in the liver, cirrhosis and fatty degeneration of the liver.
7. According to the latest data, fish oil increases longevity. The fact is that the solu-tion to the secret of longevity is stored in the depths of our cells: these are tiny terminal ar-eas of chromosomes called telomeres. Telomeres shorten with age, and for long-livers they are surprisingly long. Telomeres are protected by a protein called telomerase that protects cells from wearing out. For the discovery of this process, Elizabeth Blackburn, Carol Grader and Jack Shostak were awarded the Nobel Prize in 2009. In their opinion, healthy people with long telomeres are less susceptible to cardio-vascular diseases, cancer and diabetes. Today there are interesting results showing that Omega-3 prevents the reduction of telomeres, thereby contributing to the return of youth.
8. Omega-3 restores the permeability of cell membranes. It means that the immune system is being restored and the fight against such diseases as rheumatoid arthritis, system-ic lupus erythematosus, bronchial asthma and other autoimmune diseases begins. When there is a shortage of Omega-3 in the cell membrane, the so-called trans-isomers of fatty acids, which are found in margarines, donuts, sweets, chips, chocolate spreads and other baked goods, are embedded therein. And this is what threatens the onset of oncology, es-pecially breast cancer, the pathology of the development of infants, increases the risk of developing diabetes, male infertility and a number of other serious diseases.
Presentation: 120 capsules, 1 capsule x 500 mg.